Thursday, October 9, 2008

been thinking.


yes i have been thinking, which is not always a safe thing. give me enough time? ill think through everything and anything. even things that dont need to be thought of, lol.

i am calm. i am not happy but i am calm.

ive learned to lean on my own self a bit more than leaning on others.

friends are wonderful people. they truly are. they take you the way you are.

a thought....if you find yourself in love with someone, even if they love you too, IF they are not your friend also then they will not be there for you when you need them.

relationships are never as solid as you think they are. im sure i can hear people yelling now that their own is rock solid. you never know though. ive thought the same myself.

ive been let down. and when i found solace in another, i was let down again.

so basically i let myself down. by not leaning on myself and Allah more. ive always leaned on Allah but myself? i think i thought i wasnt capable of tending to my own weaknesses. my own fears.

but i am.

and i will.

1 comment:

  1. Asalamalaykom,

    Solitude is better than the society of evil persons ~AbuBakr

    Girlfriend, this posting is better than any dewey-eyed romantic ending of "happily ever after".

    I read something the other day that really made me stop in my tracks.

    "When I felt far away from God, who had moved?"

    Keep thinking. You are going to find peace through going for the truth. I promise you!

    ReplyDelete