Wednesday, April 30, 2008

did i say those squirrels were cute?

yes i did i think........until this morning when one of them nearly made my heart stop cold!!!

i was sitting here at my computer when i heard a huge thud. one of the squirrels jumped from the back porch ONTO the window so when i looked up all i saw was a spread eagled squirrel flattened against the window sliding down looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

he scared the crap outta me!!

ok is that something to blog about?

poll time.

1. yep sure why not, we're all boring ppl and want to read about your squirrels.
2. no, i say we cook those squirrels with some gravy and biscuits
3. no your entries about rodents are boring.

do i sound bored? hmmmm. not really. just alone in the house (well everyones asleep)....me and my computer.

oh and my cup of java.

No comments:

Post a Comment